Home > FAQ


Where do I exchange old New Taiwan dollar banknotes and coins that are already withdrawn from circulation?

People who still possess outdated New Taiwan dollars which have already been withdrawn from circulation can go to any branch of the Bank of Taiwan within Taiwan area in person to exchange their old currency for banknotes or coins of the same value.
  • FAQ
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map